[用後感 REVIEW] THREE - Balancing White Clear Essence 平衡淨白精華液



I was searching a nice serum while I was in the duty free counter at Japan airport. The staff said this balancing white clear essence is a serum, which I apply it after toning. Afterwards, I searched online about the usage of this essence and noticed I should apply it before toning. At the same time, I just finished my Sulwhasoo first care serum during my trip to USA, then I decided to try out this essence.

購買的是時是抱著「我要買一支精華液」的心態,買的時候職﹙於機的免店購,買的時有打折﹚說是化妝水後使用,但回家上網看回使用方法,其這是一支前導精華。不過剛好到美國的時候,剛好把手上一直用開的雪花秀潤燥精華用光光,那我便拿這一支出來使用。


附上英、日使用說明
Instruction: English [left] and Japanese [right]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

蓋子上的小細節 - THREE 的Logo
The small detail on the cap - The brand Logo


瓶子背面長這樣
The back of the bottle

The essence requires shaking up before applying as the product contains oil and shaking the products would allow the oils mix well with the contents (but I didn't find much different on the consistency with/without shaking up). After I have cleansed my face, I use a pump and a half and apply it on my face and neck. The essence feels like emulsion but with a thinner texture. The essence can be easily spread and absorbed into the skin despite of the oil content. My skin felt super soft and smooth after using this essence. The essence has a slightly floral and citrus scent, which is very relaxing. The scent would slowly disappear after application and using this essence makes me feel I am having a “SPA” moment.

使用方法說表用之前要搖,將裡的精油跟精華混好,然後使用﹙雖然我有試過沒有搖便擠出,分別好像不大﹚。我每次的用量大概是擠一泵半左右,然後塗在臉跟頸部。泵出來的內容有點像乳液,質地較輕薄。THREE 這支精華延展性很高,雖含有油的成份,精還是很快的讓皮。吸後,臉摸上去是滑溜溜的!它的香氣就是很THREE家的,淡淡的花香/柑橘味味,很讓人放鬆。塗在臉上後味會慢慢散開。每次使用這支精會讓我很期,因覺得自己是做一個高級的SPA﹙誤﹚。



精華擠出來的樣子
The consistency of the essence


推開後的樣子,很快給吸收
After blending

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


﹙最後附上日文成份表  

This essence has 30 ml, which is not a lot. I have already gone through 1/3 bottle after 3 weeks of usage (two times per day). Compare with the Sulwhasoo first care serum, personally I prefer this Balancing White Clear Essence from THREE. During my stay in America (especially in the east coast), my skin became super dry and delicate after a day of walk under the cold, strong wind. The good thing is after applying this essence on my dried,  cleansed face, my skin would immediately feel hydrated. After using this essence for a week, I started to notice my skin tone become more even and the redness on my face has been reduced. I love and prefer using this product during the cold, dry season. The only issue I have with this product is the hefty price tag (10,000 Yen) with such a small amount of product. (haha...)


這支精華內容不多,只有30ml,所以用了三星期,早晚各一次,就已經用掉三份之一了。但比起雪花秀的潤燥精華,我個人較喜歡THREE這支的精華,可能是因為美國冬天的氣候﹙特別在東岸那邊﹚非常的乾,每天出去逛,吹了一整天的冷風,皮膚非常缺乏水份及油份。洗完臉立刻上這支精華,本緊繃的皮膚得。連用了一星,開瞼色有變得較亮,而的泛的有比不明。總括來說,我非常推薦於乾、冷的氣候使用這支精華。但是這支精華價10,000円﹚沒很可愛,真的要省著用喔。



留言

這個網誌中的熱門文章

[用後感 REVIEW] Sunday Riley - Good Genes Treatment

[用後感 REVIEW] The ordinary - Hyaluronic Acid 2% + B5 (透明質酸2%+維他命B5) & Lactic acid 5% + HA 2% (乳酸5%+透明質酸2%)

[用後感 REVIEW] First Aid Beauty - Facial radiance pads 柔膚去角質棉片 & Ultra repair liquid recovery 強效修復精華液