[用後感 REVIEW] Sunday Riley - Good Genes Treatment




Once I have planned my visit to America during Thanksgiving period, I also make a wish list on things that I should buy. Based on the multiple reviews on Blogs and YouTube channels, I decided to get the Sunday Riley value set from Sephora, particularly on the Power Couple Duo.

從美國的感恩節的時候,手滑了Sunday Riley 的優惠套裝。出發到美國前看到很多外國博主及Youtuber都有推Sunday Riley Good genes Treatment﹙好基因護?﹚,然後懷著到美國一定要買美國出產的東西才對的心態,並決於感恩節的時候把它家的優惠套裝包回家。

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As usual, Sephora is full of testers on products that they sell and sometimes you may notice only testers were left on the shelf and the products are all sold out! Thankfully, the rack for Sunday Riley was packed with products! When I put Good Genes on the back of my hand for testing, frankly speaking, I did not like it because it left some shimmer/ sparkling residue, which makes me worry that those residue may make my face looks greasy. But based on the positive reviews, I would want to give it a try. 

初次見到Sunday Riley 的櫃是在Sephora裡,非常喜歡它家是充滿著試品,可把東西試在手上。有一些大品牌的貨,不是護膚品或是化妝品,可能只會出剩下試品,但沒有貨的情況。所以當我看到Sunday Riley 的架子都是滿的狀態,我整個安心。初把Good genes 試在手上,老實說我並不喜歡,因為它看起來有一些閃閃的,但它的好評如潮,抱著試一下的態度便買回家。

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~所購入的優惠套裝~

I bought this value set at Sephora, which includes a bottle of Good Genes Treatment15mland Luna Sleeping Oil15ml. Good Genes retails individually as USD $105/ $158 for 30 ml /50 ml respectively. For the Luna Sleeping Oil, it retails for USD $55 / $105 for 15 ml /30 ml respectively. According to the price tag, this set should cost USD $107.5 (but the box said it worth for USD$105). Because it is a value set, I pay USD$85 for the products (hurray!!), which makes me think I have saved up a lot.

我買的是Sephora家的優惠套裝,包括了一瓶Good genes treatment15ml﹚及一瓶它家非常有名的Luna Sleeping Oil 15 ml﹚。Good Genes精華單品售價為 $105/ $158美金﹙30 ml /50 ml﹚;而Luna Sleeping Oil單品售價為$55 / $105 15 ml /30 ml﹚。所以計算起來這優惠套裝的價格應是$107.5 美金﹙但盒子上寫是$105美金?﹚,反正這是優惠套裝嘛,所以只需要付$85美金就可把東西包回﹙感覺好像自己賺番了!﹚。

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~擠出來的樣子~
~The consistency of the product~

According to the instruction, you first apply the Luna Sleeping Oil and massage it on the face. The blue colour will turn colourless after spreading it. After the oil have been absorbed, take 2 to 3 pumps of the Good Genes Treatment and apply. Giving the time that I was using facial oil from other brands, I just opened the Good Genes treatment and included it into my night time skin regime.

根據說明書上的指示是 - 1﹚先把油以按壓的手法塗在乾淨的臉上,而油的顏色將於按時,由藍色變成透明 2﹚待全部油被吸,那就可23 泵的Good Genes塗在臉上。但由於買回來的時候,家裡還有別的油在使用中,所以只開了Good Genes 並放到平常的夜護理程序。

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Good Genes推開~
~Blending the Good Genes~

Good Genes majorly contains Lactic acid which helps reducing the hyper-pigmentation on the skin, such as the scars left by pimples. Lactic acid also speeds up skin renewal and give skin a more youthful look. Besides lactic acid, Good Genes treatment also contains lemongrass, which helps improving skin radiance. Because of this ingredient, you may notice the distinct smell of lemongrass appears immediately you pump out the product.

Good Genes 的主要成份為乳酸﹙Lactic Acid﹚,能夠減退臉上的暗沉膚,或因長痘痘而留的印,讓皮膚可般,變得更平滑、明,更顯年輕。另外,Good genes 檸檬草﹙Lemongrass﹚的成份 - 並提亮皮澤,所擠出內容時也能聞到一陣陣檸檬草的香味。

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~吸收後~
~After the product has been absorbed~

I would take one pump each time I apply (as this product is so expensive that I want to save up some products). If there are some wounds on the face, like you popped a pimple, a tinkling sensation may appear when the product applies on the spot. The feeling will slowly fade away and my skin did not have any further or negative reaction. I did not notice any differences on my face until the day (which was after I have used Good Genes consecutively for a week), I noticed I did not need to conceal any spots on my face while applying make-up! I was so shocked that I stopped my friend immediately and asked whether the pigmentation on my skin had been reduced or not.

我每次會擠一泵的份﹙因擠太多會為錢心痛﹚,然塗到臉上。如臉上有傷,比是剛擠完痘痘後的位,塗到Good genes會感,但刺感會慢減下。除此之外,面並沒。初使用的幾天並沒有留意到臉上有什麼大變化,直到有一天﹙差不多用了Good Genes一星﹚上妝的時候發現要遮瑕的地方 - 不。用。遮。瑕。了,當下還很激動的問朋友說是不是我臉上的痘痘印淡了﹙笑﹚。

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Besides noticing the pigmentation have been reduced, I noticed my skin has been less prone to acne. Every time I notice a sign of a pimple popping up, I would apply Good Genes and the pimple basically gone on the next day I wake up. Currently I have been using the product for 2 months and the scarring on my face are basically gone. However, I did not see much colour changes on the freckles, maybe I have to use up a full size bottle in order to see the differences. Currently I use Good Genes into my night time skincare routine every other night instead of every night. 

除此之外,我發現使用Good genes 後,我的皮膚比較不會長粉刺或是一顆一顆的小痘痘。每當我發現臉上有長痘痘的徵狀,然後用它,隔天早上起床,痘痘基本上都退了。現在用了差不多有兩個多的時間,基本上以前因長痘痘而留下的印都淡下去了。但對於臉上的斑,我並不覺得有減退的跡象。可能時間還是短,應該要用上一整瓶才能肯定它的成效吧。現在對Good Genes 的使用率差不多是隔天晚上一次,避免皮膚對產品過度依賴。

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In my opinion, Sunday Riley is hard to obtain outside U.S, especially in Asia. Even though it is easy to find a person or agent to help you to purchase the products, sometimes I feel so much better to test out the product before purchasing it. For those who is in Asia and would like to try out this brand, I recommend you to check the Sephora stores in Thailand, which I heard you could try and buy the Sunday Riley set in-store but not online. Hope the info helps!

對我來說,Sunday Riley真的不容讓人下手,特在亞的市裡﹙還它的價讓人看到也要抖一下﹚。雖然現在請人代購也很方便,但有時候就是想試在手上,感受一下才買嘛。如真要試用或想購買Sephora 這個套裝,而身在亞洲,可試一下泰Sephora,聽說店裡有它的蹤影,但網上就好像沒有了。


留言

這個網誌中的熱門文章

[用後感 REVIEW] The ordinary - Hyaluronic Acid 2% + B5 (透明質酸2%+維他命B5) & Lactic acid 5% + HA 2% (乳酸5%+透明質酸2%)

[用後感 REVIEW] First Aid Beauty - Facial radiance pads 柔膚去角質棉片 & Ultra repair liquid recovery 強效修復精華液