[喜愛 FAVOURITE] Foundation Powders_粉餅 - SUQQU : Dual Effect Powder Foundation(晶彩立體雙效粉餅) & Cle De Peau : teint poudre éclat (裸紗光彩釆粉餅)



Introducing the 2 powder foundation that I have kept using in the pass few months.Normally I would only do my makeup during weekends or during times that I need to attend any important events, such as meetings or seminars. Personally, I prefer a foundation that can cover my redness on my face but not cake on my skin at the same time. Due to the skin type I have, I do not prefer using liquid foundation as it would give a very thick effect and also a greasy, sticky texture on my face. I would like my face have a healthy glow but not greasy (I guess it would be what all people would aim for while putting on makeup). 

這一次想說一下我最近喜歡、經常使用的兩塊粉餅。我平常不會每天化妝,我只要是要出席特別的場合例如會議之類的才會動手。個人覺得底妝是很重要,因我的臉比較容易泛紅,所以我會注重我的底妝多於彩妝﹙畢竟我把其他彩妝化得多麼好,臉看起來都是紅紅的,整體不會好看到那裡去吧?﹚基於個人的膚質及妝感,粉狀的底妝會帶給我比較自然而透薄的妝容,就是化了出來會令人看起來皮膚很好。以前嘗試過不同品牌的粉底液,但化了以後總覺得臉黏黏的。雖然粉底液能比粉狀的能遮蓋臉上的瑕疵,但我總覺得妝感很厚重,給人一種﹕「我就是化了妝。」的效果。

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2 powder foundation that I recently reach for  : (1) SUQQU : Dual Effect Powder Foundation (11g; SPF 25  ‧ PA++) & (2) Cle De Peau : teint poudre éclat (11g)*Old formula.


最近經常使用的2盒的粉餅 (看到它的拗度,就知道我多喜愛它們!!),就是﹕(1) Suqqu 晶彩立體雙效粉餅 (11g; SPF 25  ‧ PA++) 及 (2) Cle De Peau 裸紗光彩釆粉餅 (11g) *舊版




~ Suqqu Dual Effect Powder Foundation/晶彩立體雙效粉餅 (11g; SPF 25  ‧ PA++) ~

Suqqu is a Japanese cosmetic brand under the group called e'quipe (same group also includes the brand RMK) and 002 is the colour i purchased. I had the colour matched by the staff while I was at their counter in Japan. Same as most of the Japanese cosmetics products, foundation case and the foundation have to purchase separately and while you purchase the case, a sponge would be included. During testing, they would use a separate sponge (tear-drop shape) to apply products on you, which you have to purchase separately from their counter. Normally I would use my Chikuhodo brushes to apply this product for a thin layer to obtain a natural finish. If you use the sponge that comes with the case, you may get obtain a medium coverage after application.


Suqqu 是 日本 e'quipe 屬下的一家公司 (與RMK同屬一家),我所購入的色號是002,是日本櫃姐根據我上妝的要求及喜好選出的顏色。與大部分的日本購買模式一樣,粉餅跟粉盒是分開買,用光了只需要買回粉餅就好了。買粉盒通常會跟一塊海綿,讓你上妝或上街時補妝用。Suqqu 家另外有出一塊海綿 (水滴型),可以單購。櫃姐試妝時也是用這塊海綿,質地較隨粉盒的海綿綿密,彈性較好。如果喜歡的,你可以買回家。但基於我上妝時用掃 (竹寶堂的蜜粉掃) 的時候較多,我就沒有把水滴型海綿買回家。用掃上的妝感較薄,效果自然。如用海綿上粉的,妝感會較厚,遮蓋能力會較強。

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



Once interest point from the Suqqu powder foundation is that there are two tones of the foundation which the darker tone is for shaping your outer edge of your face and the lighter side aim to apply on the middle of the face for a brighter effect, The staff also suggested me to use the darker shade for touch up as makeup most probably oxidize after certain exposure to the environment (eg. face oil, air) . Using the slightly darker shade allows matching up the tone of the face without re-doing the whole base make-up. 

這款粉餅有趣的地方是它是有兩色,深色的部分可以讓你修飾臉部的輪廓,淺色的部分就上在臉部其他地方,做出打亮的效果。櫃姐同時建議深色的部分可作補妝用,因外出了一段時間,空氣或臉上的油脂會令粉底氧化,顏色變較深。避免補妝時粉底的顏色跟臉不同,只需用較深色的粉餅補妝便能解決這個問題。

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


~Cle De Peau : teint poudre éclat/裸紗光彩釆粉餅 (11g) *舊版~

Cle De Peau is another famous Japanese cosmetic brand (under the group Sheshedo) and the colour I am using is OC 10. The powder itself is in the old formula and the case was the "new"version during my purchase. As mentioned, a sponge was included while I purchased the foundation case but I decided to pay little extra for a brush so that I can do some touch-up on a go. This brush allows me to apply the foundation evenly on my skin within a short amount of time. The only draw back of using this brush is that foundation powder would fall out while I pick up the products from the pan, so each time I have to be super careful while picking up the products.

Cle De Peau (肌膚之鑰) 這個品牌就如很多人評價一樣,不論底妝或彩妝也很優秀 (畢竟是Shishedo 旗下的品牌,品質會相對讓人放心)。這片粉餅顏色是OC10,粉餅是舊版,盒子是新款。購買盒子時附帶一塊海綿,最後我另外購買它家的粉刷,想到外出時可以快速補妝。這個刷子也蠻好用,掃起來底妝很輕薄,而且能夠快速把粉掃完整臉,不用像用海綿還要把粉推開。可是用這刷子是要很小心,不可太用力,不然沾粉時,粉末會飛到四周都是。

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In terms of colour, Suqqu gives me slightly white hint which the Cle De Peau is more in yellow tone. Both products have a special characteristic which the product would "melt" into the skin, especially on my T-zone area, giving me a natural finish look. If I find there are too much shine while touch-up, I could just use some tissues to get rid of the extra shines and put on powder afterwards if necessary, and powder would not cake on the reapply area.

以色調來說,Suqqu家的比較顯白,而肌膚之鑰的黃調較重。兩塊粉餅有一種特別的地方是上妝後,它會慢慢跟臉上的油脂融合 (就是奶油肌!),看起來皮膚很好、自然。當臉上開始冒油或冒汗,只需要輕輕的用紙巾印走,妝也不會花掉。而且補妝時粉也不會給卡住或看起來變得厚重。

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Both foundation have the same amount of content (11 g)and are within the same price range. Using brush can definitely make the products have a longer usage, However, the colour choices from these two brands are limited, which it might be difficult to have a colour matching for certain skin tones.


兩盤粉餅的容量都是一樣 (11克),價位兩者也差不多。用刷子上妝一定會比用海綿的更耐用。可是這兩家粉餅提供的顏色比較有限,普遍亞洲人的膚色應該沒問題,可是膚色偏白或黑的可能真的要去櫃檯試上臉,把顏色試清楚。

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
For more information/ 官方網站:



留言

這個網誌中的熱門文章

[用後感 REVIEW] Sunday Riley - Good Genes Treatment

[用後感 REVIEW] The ordinary - Hyaluronic Acid 2% + B5 (透明質酸2%+維他命B5) & Lactic acid 5% + HA 2% (乳酸5%+透明質酸2%)

[用後感 REVIEW] First Aid Beauty - Facial radiance pads 柔膚去角質棉片 & Ultra repair liquid recovery 強效修復精華液