[ 用後感 REVIEW] Sulwhasoo 雪花秀 - The snowise line 滋晶瑩白系列 : Snowise EX whitening water, serum, fluid and cream




﹙由左至右︰柔膚水、柔膚乳以及乳霜﹚



﹙試用裝的精萃。拍照的時候找不到正貨size﹚

I have been always like the activating serum from Sulwhasoo and suggested by the SA, I got myself a set of basic skin care from their Snowise EX Whitening line. The reason that she recommended this line to me is because the products can reduce the redness and to hydrate my skin at the same time.

雪花秀的潤燥精華一直都有使用,然後經過櫃姐的推薦,我購買了滋晶瑩白系列的基本護理產品。買的原因就是櫃姐說這系列的產品可以改善我臉上的泛紅狀況,而同時可以提供保濕。




柔膚水﹚
(The consistency of the Whitening Water)


﹙把柔膚水推開﹚
(After  blending the Whitening Water)

I bought the following items from the Snowise EX Whitening line –water, serum, fluid and cream. I have been using the 4 products together in my morning routine. The SA suggested using bare hands to apply all of their skin care products in order to achieve its best absorption. The whole whitening line products contains white ginseng and mulberry rot extract which could provide skin with a whitening effect. Although it is called water, whitening water acts as a toner and it has a very thin texture which can be easily absorbed into the skin without leaving any stickiness. While applying the product, I would put a quarter size of product on my palm, rub it in and then apply on my face.

我購買了系列的4件產品 柔膚水、精萃、柔膚乳以及乳霜。平人會於早使。櫃姐說明它家產品應先於手心搓暖,然後再按到臉上,讓產品吸收。滋晶瑩白系列產品含有白蔘及構樹根萃,有效改善面部的膚色,達到美白的效果。柔膚水的作用就像我平常用的爽膚水,從瓶倒出來的質地較厚,但推開後會變得很水,也容易讓皮膚吸收。自己使用時會先把柔膚水倒在掌心裡,然後搓暖,再按到臉上推開,直到所有柔膚水完吸收。

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


精萃﹚
(The consistency of the Serum)


精萃推開﹚
(After blending the Serum)

After applying the whitening water, I would apply the serum. The whitening serum also has the white ginseng extract which clams to reduce the redness on the skin which then gives a clear and even skin tone. The serum has a similar scent with the whitening water but with a more thick texture. Normally, I would apply 1 pump of the product for each application.If I need more hydration on certain days, I would have 1.5 to 2 pumps instead. 

柔膚水後的步後是塗精萃,精萃的質地比柔膚水較厚,延展性也較柔膚水低。推開後,精萃會很快給皮膚吸收。平常用量大約是一泵的份量。如感到皮較乾的時候,我會取一泵半到兩泵的份量作保濕之用。

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


柔膚乳﹚
(The consistency of the Fluid)


To give an extra moisture to the skin, the Snowise EX Whitening Fluid will be the next product to apply. The fluid has a texture similar to emulsion which does not have the heavy consistent as a cream. Normally I would use 2 to 3 pumps to my whole face. This product is easily to spread over and absorb into the skin. Since it is a thicker texture, a few minutes of waiting before the next step may be required.

上了精後,我便會上柔膚乳,用量大概是兩至三泵。柔膚乳質地就像我們平常使用的乳液一樣,比乳霜輕薄。非常容易推開。但它的質感比較厚,所以我會塗完後,會等數分鐘,讓它吸收,然後才上最後的一個護膚步驟。

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


邊︰柔膚乳;右邊︰乳霜﹚
[The consistency of the Fluid (left) and the Cream (right)]



柔膚乳跟乳霜推開﹚
(After blending the Fluid and Cream)

In order to seal all the products that have been applied previously, the Snowise EX Whitening cream will be the final step of the whole application. The cream has a thin texture which is easily blended. Personally I feel the final step would be a little bit too much for my combination skin and the humid weather that I current live in. 

為了把之已上的護膚品鎖起,最後便是上乳霜。這乳霜是很輕薄,比上一步的柔膚乳稍微厚,很容推開,也很快讓皮膚吸收。個人覺得這個步驟可以免掉,因本是混合肌,而現居的地方較潮濕,塗那麼多怕太厚重,悶住皮膚,然後長粉刺。

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In my opinion, the Snowise line is perfect for the spring - summer seasons as it might not provide enough hydration especially in the colder weather. This line has the word “Whitening” (which currently they have changed into brightening), I would not say this line gives a strong whitening effect, such as reducing the dark spots on the face. Also, the SA recommended me to try the snowise line products as she claimed it could help reducing the redness on my face, personally, the result did not last as long as I hope to. On the other hand, I just started using their capsulized Ginseng Fortifying serum and found it has performed quite well on my skin and hope it performs well on my following use.



總括來說,我覺得滋晶瑩白系列的基本護理產品是很適合於春、夏天的時候使用,因為它的保濕能力於秋、冬的季節會不夠。這系列雖然有美白﹙英﹚的字樣﹙它新包都叫brightening﹚,我覺得它的美白效果不大,比如我臉上的色斑,我不覺得有減退的痕。另外,關改善我臉上的泛紅狀況,我也覺得沒有很大的幫助。雖然這系列沒帶給我皮膚很大的改善,但它家的滋如臻人蔘能量緊顏精萃還蠻不錯﹙剛開使﹚,希望用完整瓶,皮膚會有明的改善。


留言

這個網誌中的熱門文章

[用後感 REVIEW] Sunday Riley - Good Genes Treatment

[用後感 REVIEW] The ordinary - Hyaluronic Acid 2% + B5 (透明質酸2%+維他命B5) & Lactic acid 5% + HA 2% (乳酸5%+透明質酸2%)

[用後感 REVIEW] First Aid Beauty - Facial radiance pads 柔膚去角質棉片 & Ultra repair liquid recovery 強效修復精華液