[用後感 REVIEW] Suqqu Blush compact 腮紅盤: 03 柔琥珀 Yawakohaku & Cheek and Face colour Ex-01

~左:Ex-01;右 :03  柔琥珀~
~Left: Ex-01; Right: 03 Yawakohaku~

The first blush that I got from Suqqu is this Balancing Cheek 03 compact (Yawakohaku; 3.1g). I did not have any intention to buy blush at first, I was asking the sale associate to help me matching the foundation colour on my face, she was so kind to apply my brows,  cheeks and even shadow down to my bridge of my nose even though I didn’t ask to. Before she applied blushes, she pulled out a compact of blush colour and asked me which colour I would like to have. Since I am not an expert on knowing what colour suits me the best, I decided to let the SA to help me on deciding which colour to use. When I first saw the pan I was hoping the SA not to choose 03 compact because of the orange colour, because it looks so vibrant that I thought it may not match my style. Funny enough, the SA chose this 03 compact after looking on my outfit on that day. I did not purchase it immediately after the trail, in fact I purchase it the next day thinking the colour looked quite natural on me so I got it.

Suqqu家第一盤購買的腮紅就是這個Balancing Cheek 03號色柔琥珀。當初並沒有購買Suqqu 家腮紅的意思,只是在新宿的店裡請櫃姐幫的試一下粉餅色號,到最後眉呀、鼻的陰影呀、腮紅都通通幫我上了。在上腮紅的時後,櫃姐拿出一盤腮紅色叫我自己選喜好,鑑於自己對腮紅認識度太缺乏的關係,還是把重要的任務交回給櫃姐。初初看到盤子時心底裡還不停的希望櫃姐除了橘色這個以外,其實顏色都可以(因為非常怕顏色掃上去以後不搭),然後櫃姐看了看我身上穿的衣服配戴,最後就給我用了這盤03的橘色腮紅。這盤是我試用後,第二天走回去櫃臺買的一盤。

~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧


~背面~
~The back of 03 Yawakohaku~


~﹙試色:上一層~

~Colours swatching with 1 layer~

~試色:上第二層~
~Colours swatching with 2 layers~

This compact is aimed to apply the two colours on the pan. The orange colour is the main colour which you are supposed to apply it on the cheek and the light pink colour, you are supposed to apply it in a circular motion in order to blend the light pink colour with the orange colour till it looks natural. I normally use this compact during summer time, maybe I did not use makeup setting spray afterwards so the colour cannot last a full day. However during my trial at the Suqqu counter, the blush was applied following up with makeup setting spray, so the blush colour was able to last a full day. The current Suqqu blushes have different formation than the one I own, which now the pan comes with a gradient look instead of a separate two square box. I assume the new format allows people to apply the blush without mixing the colour like what I needed to do with my compact. I know the brush quality from Suqqu is good, but I do not use the little brush that came with the compact as I normally apply the blush using the brushes at home.

這盤腮紅使用方法有別以往單色腮紅,橘色的格子是主色系,然後粉色是輔助/用來調和已掃上的橘色腮紅。櫃姐幫我掃上我時候是狠狠地把橘色掃到我臉頰上,直到把顏色顯露出來,然後沾上左邊的粉紅色腮紅,圍著已上我的橘色腮紅打圈圈,直到顏色看起來很自然。這盤我主要是在夏天時使用,使用方法跟櫃姐一樣。持久度方面,可能我沒有使用定妝噴霧,所以出門半天後都看不到腮紅色。(櫃姐幫我試上臉的時候有用定妝噴霧,所以維持一天不是問題)。現在Suqqu出的腮紅盤都不是兩個格子,而是漸變色的,所以更方便掃上顏色,不需要像的這盤要自己手動去混色。雖然知道Suqqu 的掃子品質很好,但因為上這盤腮紅都是在家裡,所以從沒用腮紅盤附送的這支掃,不知道用這支掃刷腮紅的效果如何。

~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧

~背面~
~The back of Cheek and Face colour Ex-01~

~﹙試色:上一層~
~Colours swatching with 1 layer~

~﹙刷具~
~The blush that comes with the compact~

 The other blush compact I have from Suqqu is their Cheek and Face colour Ex-01. The reason I got it is simple – the brush that came with the compact. At first I was planning to get their foundation compact brush (the small brush with white hairs), I asked the SA about the type of material and realized the brush was made with synthetic hairs. Then I saw this colour compact comes with a natural hair compact brush, so I decided to get this compact instead of the foundation compact brush that I originally wanted to get. This compact is super convenient to use, I normally would take this compact to travel because this compact includes blush and face powder so that I can just bring one compact for setting my face and applying blush. Instead of setting the face using the right side of the pan, I feel it is better for highlighting on certain areas on the face because both blush and face powder have shimmer in it. For people who like a subtle makeup look, this compact would be a good pick.  

另外購買的腮紅盤是Cheek and Face colour Ex-017.2g。當初購買的原因很簡單,就是它裡面的掃(掩臉)。當初Suqqu 家剛推出新的隨身攜帶掃子﹙白色的那個﹚在街上也能方便使用。去到櫃臺想購買的時候,問了櫃姐一下,才知道那支掃的毛全是人造纖維,然後看到這盤腮紅內包括一枚動物毛的掃子,立刻就包了。這盤我覺得使用上來很便利,如果我要出遠門都會拿這盤,因為一盤就可以當是腮紅或/及全臉定妝。比起全臉定妝,個人覺得它右邊部分是為打亮或補妝用途,因為它本身是有微微的閃粉,如喜歡日風那種低調奢華感覺,這個拿來打亮臉部還蠻不錯。

~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧


For the brush that comes with the compact, I normally would pick up the products from the middle then apply it on my cheek. I feel the colour payoff from this pan is better than the 03 one (maybe it is the brush issue?). I like this brush that comes with the compact, it has a slant design, which allows the powders can aply on the cheekbone area precisely. I seldom use the face side as setting powder as the powder does not have oil control properties, I normally would use a regular loose powder or compressed powder for setting my face. 

Ex-01這盤平常我都是把掃沾在盤子中間然後掃上臉,顏色比03較為顯色(不知道是不是掃子的問題?)。非常喜歡這支掃,因為它斜面的設計,讓顏色都能準確地上在蘋果肌。我很少拿這盤來作全臉定妝,畢竟它沒有什麼控油效果,所以用還是會乖乖的用回傳統密粉或粉餅作定妝用途。

~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧

Conclusion: I like the colour of 03 palette and the brush from Ex-01. Currently I do not have any intention to buy more blushes from Suqqu as their colour are very similar. The two compacts I bought have been discontinued and Ex-01 should be a limited colour. Follow Suqqu with their social media if you would want to know more about their upcoming or seasonal products!

總括來說,我喜歡03的顏色和Ex-01的刷子。對於Suqqu家其他的腮紅盤我現在沒有太大的興趣,因為顏色上都差不多。以上兩盤已經不再賣了,而且Ex-01應該是限定色,所以對Suqqu家的腮紅盤有興趣的朋友要緊貼它們家的資訊喔!


留言

這個網誌中的熱門文章

[用後感 REVIEW] Sunday Riley - Good Genes Treatment

[用後感 REVIEW] The ordinary - Hyaluronic Acid 2% + B5 (透明質酸2%+維他命B5) & Lactic acid 5% + HA 2% (乳酸5%+透明質酸2%)

[用後感 REVIEW] First Aid Beauty - Facial radiance pads 柔膚去角質棉片 & Ultra repair liquid recovery 強效修復精華液