[開箱文及用後感 UNBOXING & REVIEW] T3 - Mini miracles : Hair dryer and hair straightener (吹風機 及 直髮器)


I have been using the hair dryer from Panasonic (EH-NA30) in the last 4 years. I got it because of the good review online and feel paying more for the electronic devices is a good investment (if the dyson hair dryer was out in the market, I would have definitely got that). The hair dryer is doing a pretty good job so I have never thought of buying a new one to replace it. Until a year ago, I travelled around a lot and need to use the hair dryer that given by the hotel, after using the hair dryer in the hotel, I always wish my Panasonic hair dryer was able to use internationally. Start from then, I have an urge on having a hair dryer that has international voltage. After a long search online, I decided to get the hair dryer – T3 in America. During my trip to USA last year, I was able to catch the Thanksgiving sale from T3, so I got myself the Mini miracles set, this set includes: a hair dryer (Featherweight compact) and a hair straightener (SinglePass compact). This set comes with a small black bag which is suitable for storing or carrying the hair dryer. These two items are really travel friendly, both can be used internationally. You just need to switch the plug depending what countries you are in. The voltage of the hair dryer can be switched between 110V to 250 V, which you can use a screwdriver to switch the voltage at the handle, depending on the countries you are in. The hair straightener does not have the issue on switching the voltage, all you need is to switch the plug if needed.

過去4年多用開的吹風機就是Panasonic 那支有ion 附設的(EH-NA30)。當初是上網爬文後,覺得電器用品還是付多一點總是沒錯(對呀,如果當時Dyson 那支已經推出,應該會跑去買)。反正,用得好好的,就一直都沒有想過要買另一支吹風機。直到前一年,因為經常出外旅遊而用到酒店附設的吹風機,每次用完後都很後悔家中使用開的不能在海外使用,所以就起了一個 - 要買一支全球通用而且好用吹風機的念頭。經過漫長的尋找,無數上網的爬文,最後決定要入手在美國才有的 T3。去美國旅行,剛好(?)踫上感恩節的打折,便入手了這一套 - Mini miracles。包括了一支吹風機(Featherweight compact)及一把直髮機(SinglePass compact)。這個套裝會包一個小黑袋,給你把吹風機收好,方便你擕帶。這兩支非常好的是它都是全球通用,只需要換插頭就可以使用了。吹風機的電壓包含110V 250V,在手握處有一個位置,依據你身處的地方而去轉換電壓(轉換時拿一個螺絲起子轉就可以了)。直髮器不存在變壓的問題,只需要變換插頭就好了。


~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧



There is a reason why this hair dryer is called “featherweight”, it is because it weighs lighter than other hair dryers, meaning your hands won’t feel sore after the whole blow dry process. The dryer comes with 3 settings: cold wind, hot wind (low speed) and hot wind (high speed). Normally I would just use the cold wind setting (even though it is called cold wind, the air that comes out is slightly warm), so I won’t get sweaty after the blow dry. If I use the hot wind setting, I would definitely get super sweaty after the blow dry. After blow dry, my hair would not feel dried out, plus, it gives and holds volume to my hair at the crown area! Sometimes I forget to bring my hair straightener during trips and would like to have my hair styled, I would use this hair dryer to blow dry and straighten my hair and the shape can be hold for at least half of the day. I brought the hair dryer to multiple countries and realized that the hair dryer has a stronger wind blow when the voltage switch to 250V, which allows my hair to dried down quicker.  


吹風機叫featherweight是有原因的,它的重量比其他吹風機輕一點,整頭吹乾手都不會痠。而且它可以摺起來,放便收藏。它有三個設定,冷風、熱風(小)和熱風(大)。平常我都是用冷風設定,雖然說是冷風,但它吹出來帶有一點點暖,整頭吹乾都不會出汗;但如果我用熱風的設定,頭髮乾了,但身又濕了。頭髮吹乾後,髮質摸上去都不會很乾。另外,使用後頭頂的頭髮都鬆鬆的,維持半天都不是問題。有時候如果忘了帶直髮器,用這支吹風機把頭髮吹直直去睡覺,第二天起床,頭髮都能維持直的狀態。現在有帶過吹風機到不同國家,發覺它的風力在250V的時候比110V的時候更強(直髮器就沒帶過它四處出外),所以頭髮乾得比較快。

~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧

Their hair straighter (singlepass) is very nice as well. I really love their design on having a cap so that you can immediately store the hair straightener after each use, and will not burn your hand or stuff. Its compact size is really travel friendly, however, if you have really thick hair, you may need to take some time to straighten your hair by section out your hair into smaller pieces, as the metal plate is tiny. Compare to the ghd eclipse I had, I think the T3 one holds my hair around the same with the ghd one, just the ghd gives my hair the shine, smooth finish. In terms of the price and the outcome, I couldn’t complain more on the T3 miracle set.

另外,它的直髮器也不錯,非常喜歡它的蓋子的設計,放便你的直髮器還熱的情況下要立刻帶走,同時不會燙傷手或燙壞其他東西。它體積很小,放便出外使用。但如果你頭髮很多,可能比較不方便,因為直髮器的接觸面有點少。除非你不介意花多少時間,每次拿一少撮頭髮慢慢夾直/彎。它的持久度我覺得還不錯,跟ghdeclipse 夾出來的持久性差不多,只是夾完沒有ghd那種光亮、順滑感。T3這個套裝就這個價錢、效果,我不能抱怨更多。暫時使用下來對它們感覺還不錯,應該短時間內不會變心(應該





留言

這個網誌中的熱門文章

[用後感 REVIEW] Sunday Riley - Good Genes Treatment

[用後感 REVIEW] The ordinary - Hyaluronic Acid 2% + B5 (透明質酸2%+維他命B5) & Lactic acid 5% + HA 2% (乳酸5%+透明質酸2%)

[用後感 REVIEW] First Aid Beauty - Facial radiance pads 柔膚去角質棉片 & Ultra repair liquid recovery 強效修復精華液