[用後感 REVIEW] Glamglow - Thirstymud hydrating treatment mask 瞬效補水發光面膜


This hydration mask is one of the star products from Glamglow, I got this in a set which includes the facial cleanser from the same line and brush for applying mask. I haven’t tried the facial cleanser yet, would definitely try it after I finish up all my other cleansers. 

這罐是Glamglow 的人氣商品之一,沖著它是為皮膚補水而買的。一齊買的有同系列的洗臉小樣。因為洗臉的東西太多,所以只開了面膜使用。

~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧



Once you open the mask, there is a foil film that avoid the mask drying out. The mask has a caramelized colour and instead of mud form, it has a texture of more like in gel/cream form. The mask has a very strong sweet/vanilla scent which you can smell it once you open the jar. Personally, I don’t like this scent but the scent wouldn’t linger on your face after washing it off.

這罐面膜有一塊鋁狀的膜防止產品內容乾掉。面膜顏色為焦糖色,面膜是凝膠/乳霜狀,聞起來也帶有一陣甜甜的香草味。個人來說不太喜歡這味道,總是覺得用完以後會招來螞蟻。幸好用完洗掉面膜,味道都不會留下來。

~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧

~(The texture of the mask)~
~﹙面膜質地﹚~

~(spread out the mask)~
~﹙面膜推開來的樣子﹚~

~(After 15 minutes)~
~﹙15分鐘後﹚~

~(Washed off the product)~
~﹙洗淨後﹚~

This mask is easily spread over the face, plus, you don’t need a lot of product to cover the whole face. After face cleansing, I would apply the mask directly onto the face and leave it on for around 10-15 minutes before washing off. The mask seems would absorbed by the skin which the texture of the mask would be thinner after 10-15 minutes. This mask gives me a cooling effect like the Fresh mask does. However, I would have some tingling sensation when mask is applied to dry areas ( like places around the nose). When I remove the mask, I love using cotton or muslin cloth in order to have a gentle exfoliate. After using this mask, I noticed my skin is more plumped, skin would not feel tight plus the skincare products are easily absorbed afterwards

這面膜很容易推開,每次用量不用太大就可以塗滿全臉。潔面後,上臉後約10-15 分鐘就可以把面膜洗掉,面膜也像給皮膚吸掉那樣,質地會變薄。這面膜塗上去像Fresh 那一瓶,給皮膚一點冰涼感,還蠻舒服。如果是在皮膚較乾的位置﹙如鼻翼位置﹚,會感到有一咪咪刺痛。要拿下面膜時,我通常會用棉巾或瑪姿琳布Muslin cloth)把面膜洗掉,同時為皮膚做一個輕微的去角質。用完面膜,覺得皮膚水份提升,同時也為皮膚帶點保濕效果,皮膚不覺得緊繃。後續的護膚產品也很容易吸收。

~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧

This is a hydration mask that does its job properly. If you are searching for mask that calm your skin, this may not be the mask for you. After using up this jar, I think I would not repurchase it as there are many alternatives on the market. Plus, I am not a fan on the scent of this mask. Currently I am using few other hydration masks which I found as good as this from Glamglow in a more affordable price, would definitely share those if I have time!

個人覺得這面膜真的做到補水的效果,但什麼鎮靜、抗紅那些就沒了。把這瓶用光光後,應該也不會回購了。畢竟香味那方面個人來說真的接受不了,效果來說市面上也有很多選擇。現在也有幾款補濕面膜使用中,有時間再分享囉。


留言

這個網誌中的熱門文章

[用後感 REVIEW] Sunday Riley - Good Genes Treatment

[用後感 REVIEW] The ordinary - Hyaluronic Acid 2% + B5 (透明質酸2%+維他命B5) & Lactic acid 5% + HA 2% (乳酸5%+透明質酸2%)

[用後感 REVIEW] First Aid Beauty - Facial radiance pads 柔膚去角質棉片 & Ultra repair liquid recovery 強效修復精華液