[用後感 REVIEW] Sunday Riley Luna Sleeping Night Oil 夜間面部護理油


這枝油已經開了有一段時間,但每次用量很少﹙兩到三滴左右﹚,所以用了大半年(精華Good Genes 已經用光),這枝油還剩下一半。

I have opened this product in the beginning of this year, as only few drops are needed for each use, I still have half a bottle left after using it for half a year (and my Good Genes serum has already finished).

~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧


這枝油最令人難忘的是它的顏色,滴上臉是深深的藍色。推開後會好一點,顏色會變淡。這枝油是於使用它家的精華前使用,我嘗試過於精華後塗上臉,是會掉屑屑的,而根據它品牌的使用說明就沒有掉屑的問題。

The signature of this oil is definitely its deep navy blue colour. The colour would “kind of” fade out after blending. This oil should be used before the Good Genes treatment, I tried using the oil after the serum and realized the products would not be absorbed properly, and if I use according to the brand's instruction, products would be absorbed without any problem.

~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧

~(spread out the product)~
~﹙推開來的樣子﹚~

這瓶雖然是油質,但是很容易給皮膚吸收,塗後臉部也不會看起來亮亮的。這油含有Retinol (維他命A),能減退臉部細紋,提升肌膚的膠原蛋白,令肌膚更有彈性。自己都是在晚上使用,睡醒後有覺得皮膚看起來變細緻,平常泛紅的皮膚也減退很多。但效果不太能維持,就是早上洗完臉,效果也差不多退掉。這枝油唯一我覺得好用的是減退紅腫的痘痘,如在晚上重點使用(潔臉後,將油直接點到痘痘上推開),隔天醒來痘痘摸上去變得沒有那麼腫痛。

Although this product is oil-based, it is easily absorbed and the skin would not look shinny afterwards. This oil contains Retinol (Vitamin A), which can reduce facial fine lines, increase the skin collagen level as well. I normally use it at night, I noticed my skin looks more refined and the redness has been reduced. However, the effect would disappear after I wash my face in the morning. This oil is good for reducing the inflammation of the pimples I have, I use it as a spot treatment at night (dot on the pimples after cleansing), and the pimples would not be that swollen on the next day.

~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧

~After the product has been absorbed﹚~
~﹙吸收後的樣子﹚~

上網爬文有看過不少人不太喜歡這枝油的氣味,我覺得還好,就是有一股像堅果油、泥土的氣味。另外,這枝油推開來的質地是較乾,很快就給吸收,雖然這是油,但對我來說它沒有保濕/鎖水的作用。

Many people (online reviews) have commented that they do not like the scent of this product, I am fine with the scent, the scent smells kind of nutty, similar to the argan oil I use. As mentioned before, this oil is easily absorbed by the skin, I felt this oil is slightly dry in texture which it does not give me any hydration/moisturize effect.

~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧

用過後還慶幸自己當初買到的是小枝,不然貨裝size用幾年都用不完吧!接著想下手的是它家的洗臉 - Ceramic Slip Clay cleanser(這是想亂花錢的行為),希望這品牌有減價的時候,到時候立馬下手!


I am glad that I have the oil small size as if I got myself the full size, it would take me years to finish the whole bottle! The thing I want to get now is their Ceramic Slip Clay cleanser, I would definitely get it when there is a sale!


留言

這個網誌中的熱門文章

[用後感 REVIEW] Sunday Riley - Good Genes Treatment

[用後感 REVIEW] The ordinary - Hyaluronic Acid 2% + B5 (透明質酸2%+維他命B5) & Lactic acid 5% + HA 2% (乳酸5%+透明質酸2%)

[用後感 REVIEW] First Aid Beauty - Facial radiance pads 柔膚去角質棉片 & Ultra repair liquid recovery 強效修復精華液