[用後感 REVIEW] SUQQU - Moisture massage scrub 活膚柔珠磨砂膏


~購入時 6000;未含稅;125g~
~Price 6000 yen;tax excluded;125g~

Allow me to write a small review on this facial scrub before finishing the last bit of the product.

較早前Suqqu 家這一條磨砂膏不多用光,想於用光光之前寫一下對它的用後感。

~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧

While I was chatting with the SA at the Suqqu counter in Japan, I mentioned my skincare regime only involve cleansing and toning, she immediately introduced me this facial scrub which it can exfoliate and cleanse the skin at the same time, meanwhile your skin would not feel dry or tight after washing off the product. “A regular exfoliate is necessary and is an important part of a skin care regime.” claimed by the SA which then she reminded me “please do your skin care routine step by step carefully” (haha). Without any doubt, I bought this facial scrub to start my exfoliation into my skin care regime, and this facial scrub is very handy for lazy people like me.

在日本購買的時候因向櫃姐表示日常的護膚程序只是每天洗洗,上上爽膚水、乳液之類,她立刻拿出這支磨砂膏,介它的好處︰可洗臉同去角,皮也不會因去角而感乾或者緊繃。櫃姐表去角是護膚裡重要的一環,然滿面認真的跟我說︰「請妳仔的做好每一個護膚步驟。」﹙笑﹚。然後想想自己平也比較不會做去角的步驟,這支很方便我種很懶的人使用,便買它下來試試看。

~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧


~﹙磨砂膏擠出來的樣子﹚~
~The consistency of the scrub﹚~

SA mentioned about her usage on this facial scrub: squeeze out a cherry size of products and apply the product using dry hands, massage the product onto dry face in circular motion while avoid the eye area. The beads from the scrub will dissolve as oil while massaging, the oil is to avoid over stretching your delicate skin. After massaging, rinse off your face with water and follow by your normal skin care routine.

櫃姐跟我說她是每天早上以乾手乾臉的狀態使用。先把磨砂膏擠出櫻桃般大小,然後以打圈的方式塗到全臉上﹙要避開眼周的範圍﹚。磨砂膏的顆粒會於推開的時候會化掉,裡面的精油將流出來,作潤作用,有利皮膚不會於按摩面部時過。最後以清水洗淨,然後進行平常的護膚程序。

~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧


~﹙推開後的樣子﹚~
~﹙After blending﹚~


~﹙繼續推開 -  有看到顆粒化掉嗎?﹚~
~﹙Keep on blending-  can you see the beads are dissolved?﹚~

I have tried using this product both day and night and personally, I love using this product in the morning because it is very handy. For night time usage, after a long day from work, I feel like this product was not powerful enough to clean all the grime on my face. Based on the info on their website, the product can also be used in wet hands. I tried this method as well and felt my face was not as clean as when I use the product in dry hands. Mainly due to the slippery property that water has, product was not able to apply on the skin evenly and the beads were not able to dissolve. From the experience, I tend to use to product with both my hands and face dry. While using this product, I would give myself around a 2-minute massage before rinsing it off. Its light orange flower scent is so refreshing that wakes me up in the morning. After massaging, I simply wash off the product using tap water. This facial scrub is very easy to wash off and would not leave any oily residue behind. My skin feel so soft and look brighter after cleansing. 

這支我早、晚也有使用過,而個人較喜愛於早上使用,因快速的洗淨面然後進行早上的護膚程序。晚上使的時,不知出去了一整天,總感只使用磨砂膏未能好好的清。另,於日本官網上表示可手濕的狀況下使用,個人嘗試後覺得清後的效果未有乾手乾臉的狀態來得好,當手濕按摩磨砂膏的時候,磨砂膏未能均勻的分佈在臉上並且顆粒未能完全的化掉。自此,我便以乾手乾臉的狀態使用。每次使用這條磨砂膏,我會把握機會好好的為臉做一個約兩分的按摩。早上這樣按一下,聞著磨砂膏淡淡的橙花香,有助我醒過來。按完後,便用清水洗淨。這款磨砂膏非常容易清洗,不會有油膩感。清洗過後,面部不會很緊繃,膚看上去是明亮,然摸上去也是滑滑的。

~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧

This facial scrub may able to last for 2 months if you use it once a day. This product is for those who are looking for a facial scrub that can hydrate and exfoliate the skin at the same time. The only issue I have with this facial scrub is the price, which there are many alternatives on the market for a facial scrub that do the same job (eg. The Snowise Brightening Exfoliating Gel by Sulwhasoo), so the more products I try, the better I know which one suits my skin! (In fact, it is just an excuse allowing myself to buy more skin care stuff back home, hehe)

這條磨砂膏以每天使用一次的頻率,應該能夠用兩個月。如果你是正在找尋一支能保護皮膚,同時能去角的產,這支是一個不錯的選擇。唯一令人卻步的應該是它的價格吧,畢竟在現今的市場裡,在這個價仍有很多選﹙例像雪花秀的滋晶雪瀅磨砂蜜Snowise Brightening Exfoliating Gel﹚,所以真的要嘗試不同的產品才知道那些適合自己!!﹙其是給自己編一個理由買一大埋東西回家﹚。






留言

這個網誌中的熱門文章

[用後感 REVIEW] Sunday Riley - Good Genes Treatment

[用後感 REVIEW] The ordinary - Hyaluronic Acid 2% + B5 (透明質酸2%+維他命B5) & Lactic acid 5% + HA 2% (乳酸5%+透明質酸2%)

[用後感 REVIEW] First Aid Beauty - Facial radiance pads 柔膚去角質棉片 & Ultra repair liquid recovery 強效修復精華液