[用後感 REVIEW] Fresh - Black Tea Instant Perfecting Mask 紅茶瞬間修護面膜




~(The back of the bottle)~
~﹙面膜背面照﹚~

This is another product that I found from the deep down of my drawer during my cleaning up. Checking on its expire date and realized there was only 1 month left! (That was calculated from the production date of the product. From what I know is that products can stay good for 3 years without opening it and once it is opened, I need to finish it according to the label stated at the back. *So does it mean if I open the product at the last day of the third year, does it mean the product can last for 4 years the most?)

這是另一罐我收拾房間出現的東西,查看發現還有一個月就到過期日了!到底我買它回來放多久了(是製造日期算起的三年,因為普遍產品可以於未開封放三年,開封後就要根據商品背面顯示內用完它。所以最終的做法是不是可以把產品放到剛好製造日期起的三年,然後把它開封,就代表這件貨品可以有4年的壽命?)

~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧


~(The texture of the mask)~
~﹙面膜質地﹚~

~(spread out the mask)~
~﹙面膜推開來的樣子﹚~

~(After 30 minutes)~
~﹙30分鐘後﹚~

~(Washed off the product)~
~﹙洗淨後﹚~
As I saw it is almost expired, I decided to open it and use it as soon as possible. The direction on it said put the mask on the face and leave for 5 to 10 minutes, then rinse off. I was thinking to rinse off the mask after 10 minutes of use. During the first 5 minutes felt nothing for me but the mask started to turn icy! The cooling effect remains even I washed off the mask. Therefore, I left the mask on my face for 30 minutes before rising off. I was amazed on how the cooling effect was able to show when I put my serum and face cream as well, the coolness was like splashing ice water on the face. (Weird thing was the coolness did not show up when I put on the back of my hand for photos, I wonder would it because of the different skin texture ???)

看見它差不多過期就把它快快拿出來,把它用光光。說明書說把面膜塗在臉上5 10分鐘就可以洗掉。剛開始使用時還打算用個10分鐘就洗掉面膜。開始的5分鐘只覺得沒什麼特別,但後來面膜變冰涼耶~那種冰涼感覺沒有淡掉,直到我把它洗掉,冰涼感還持續。所以我最後決定每次用這罐都用個30分鐘才去洗臉。(而且想想看,這罐面膜不便宜耶~)用完這罐面膜,然後上精華液、面霜的時候,冰涼感會放大,好像你在用冰塗抹面部。(但拍照時把面膜放到臉上卻沒有冰涼的感覺,是因為我面部皮膚較特別嗎?不解)

~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧~‧

Because I was urge to finish up this mask as soon as possible, I was using it every night, consecutively. Frankly, I did not think this mask was able to reduce the redness on my face nor minimize the pore sizes. But using it frequently, I felt my skin condition became more stable and the follow up skin care were easily absorbed by the skin.

因為想盡快解決掉這罐面膜,我是連續,每天晚上洗臉後都用它。說真的,它沒有特別改善我的毛孔、泛紅等問題。但連續使用,有覺得皮膚變得穩定,而且後續的保養品比較好吸收,這點特別的讚。除此之外,對我來說就沒有特別的。



留言

這個網誌中的熱門文章

[用後感 REVIEW] Sunday Riley - Good Genes Treatment

[用後感 REVIEW] The ordinary - Hyaluronic Acid 2% + B5 (透明質酸2%+維他命B5) & Lactic acid 5% + HA 2% (乳酸5%+透明質酸2%)

[用後感 REVIEW] First Aid Beauty - Facial radiance pads 柔膚去角質棉片 & Ultra repair liquid recovery 強效修復精華液