[REVIEW] Tatcha 2015 Christmas Set : INDIGO line - Soothing silk body butter





I always want to try the skin care products from the brand Tatcha as I keep hearing agood reviews around. However, this brand is in the very pricy side which it hesitated my desire to step in the shop and take the products back home. Until the Christmas in 2015( I know.....it has been awhile😂) , I realized that this brand came out a Christmas Set contains the 3 products from their INDIGO line, which includes:

之前在網上就看過不少人對這品牌的推介,一直都很想試用。因為品牌的價位不低以及發售地點不多,一直都未能去接觸這品牌。終於到2015年的聖誕節,它家出了聖誕組合(對的,2016 已經過了一半😂)我終於有機會可以試用Tatcha 的用品了!組合產品包括以下三件:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1) INDIGO soothing rice enzyme powder(潔面粉) (60 g)




2) INDIGO triple recovery cream (10ml)(面霜) and ,
3) INDIGO soothing silk body butter (30 ml)(身體乳霜)


According to Tatcha' official website, their products were categorized in different line to address your skin types and skin concerns. The INDIGO line, which packaged in a luxurious purple colour, mainly focus on soothing the skin or areas that you are sensitive or irritated with.

根據品牌的介紹,Tatcha是有不同系列針對不同人的皮膚及問題。而我所購買的這套全是它家的INDIGO系列,聲稱是針對敏感或容易發紅的膚質,並作出改善。

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When you open the product, you may notice that the products are in a slightly bluish colour and according to the brand, the colour comes from the main ingredient that Tatcha uses in the INDIGO line -- Japanese Indigo, which the ingredient helps soothing the irritated skin and calming the redness. The body butter has a thicker texture which I normally would allow a few minutes buffer and wait for the product to sink into the skin before going to bed.

當打開產品後,會發覺面霜是藍紫色的,而根據品牌說明,它的顏色是來自它的原材料 - Japanese Indigo (避免翻譯錯誤,想知道植物中文的學名可以去Google 查一下😉)。而Japanese Indigo 會鎮靜受影響的皮膚,並迅速改善皮膚狀況。從圖中所見到的身體乳霜,質地比較濃稠。平常我使用時會先把乳霜推開,然後待幾分鐘讓產品吸收才去睡覺。

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


The reason that I chose the INDIGO line from Tatcha was because I have sensitive skin and would like to have products that are gentle to my skin. At one point I was hesitated while purchasing this kit as I seldom apply body cream or lotion. However, I found a way to use the body butter and to test out how well the product can work on irritated skin.

最重要的原因令我選擇了這個系列是因為我的皮膚比較敏感,想找一些比較溫和的產品去善待自己。購買時有一下子想過還是不買了,因為我不太常用身體乳液或乳霜,不想浪費。到最後,我還是買了😂,而已我也找到一個好方法把身體乳霜消滅掉。

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


I normally shave my legs once a month and my skin gets so irritated after shaving, which I found the right side of my leg got super ichy and sometimes the ichy spot may turn into lumps. Before I tried the body butter from Tatcha, I would just use normal body lotion to mosturise the shaved part. Normally, my irritated skin would not reture to its normal state unless I moisturize my skin continuously in a week or so. Last time I shaved, I used the Tatcha body butter as an after shave moisturizer and it helped a lot on calming the skin. During my three day consecutive use on the body butter, my skin did not show any irritation and my skin remained in a good condition after I stop applying the body butter starting from day 4. I was very surprised by the result and effectiveness that the body butter can do on my skin.

平常我大概一個月左右會脫腳毛,每一次脫完後我發覺我的右小腿會很癢,有時候癢的部分會腫起來。還沒有接觸Tatcha的身體乳霜前,我在脫毛後就塗上平常在店鋪都能買到的乳液。當我用一般的乳液,我的小腿通常要連續塗一個禮拜的時間才見好。但今次脫毛後,我立刻試了Tatcha這個。它真的很有用!我連續塗了三個晚上,小腿皮膚的狀況很好,沒有發癢或什麼的。到第四天我就沒開始塗(對啦...是因為我懶啦,想早一點上床睡覺去),小腿的皮膚也沒有因為沒塗乳霜而開始變差。我真的沒有想過這個乳霜的效果這麼好,而已持久力還滿不錯的。

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Having such positive result I gain from this Tatcha's body butter, I have high expectation on the other two products that came with the set! I would definitely going to explore more products from the line and the brand as soon as I save up enough money for my next purchase...(sigh) .

雖然在這個組合裡我只開始試用這個乳霜(因為家裡有太多已開的洗臉產品和面霜在排隊等著我😂),但這乳霜的好用程度令我對它家其他的產品抱著很大的期待。我一定會再嘗試它家其他的產品啦,只不過我先要把錢存起來⋯⋯(嘆氣)

留言

這個網誌中的熱門文章

[用後感 REVIEW] Sunday Riley - Good Genes Treatment

[用後感 REVIEW] The ordinary - Hyaluronic Acid 2% + B5 (透明質酸2%+維他命B5) & Lactic acid 5% + HA 2% (乳酸5%+透明質酸2%)

[用後感 REVIEW] First Aid Beauty - Facial radiance pads 柔膚去角質棉片 & Ultra repair liquid recovery 強效修復精華液